For hundreds of years anglers have sworn by the attractant capabilities of anise oil.
BAITMASTERS Anise Oil is the pure oil - no alcohol, no fillers, no stretchers.
Try some on your natural bait or artificial lure - or add to your favorite chum recipe for outstanding results!
Washing your hands with soap and anise oil will mask human scent and eliminate suntan oils and soap scents.
Be sure that your anise oil is pure. There is only 10% anise oil in your grocery store spice rack, the remaining 90% is alcohol.
1/2 oz bottle with glass eye dropper